Making vegetarian stuffed peppers - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the king of fruit tarts... and it's stunningly easy to make!
- Roll out your puff pastry, and place M&Ms on top.
- Cover with another puff pastry.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Add: mango, blackberries, raspberries, kiwi, grapes, and strawberries.
- Glaze with apricot jelly.
Top rated Vegetarian stuffed peppers recipes
Stuffed bell peppers
Awesome stuffed bell peppers, loved by all
- 4 green
- or yellow bell peppers (look for flat bottom)
- 1 lb hamburger meat (low fat
- 90% if possible)
- 1 onion
- peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (crumbled bread
- 2 eggs
- 16 oz tomato sauce
- seasoning salt
- sprinkle of salt/pepper (don't forget to throw over your shoulder)
- cheddar cheese
Mexican Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
I love stuffed peppers. They’re simple to make, there are so many varieties you can put together, and when do
- 2 Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Cup Cooked Quinoa
- 2 Medium-Large Garlic Clove
- 1/2 Small Onion
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Black Beans
- Drained & Rinsed
- 1/2 Cup Corn Kernels (frozen is fine)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- Cheddar Cheese
- Chopped Green Onions