Putting This Food in Your Dating Profile Could Get You More Dates
Is this the sexiest food in the world?
The Sexiest Food?
It turns out that putting the word "guacamole" in your dating profile can seriously increase your dating luck, according to a survey by online dating service Zoosk.
In this data study published on their website, analysts took a look at how food in general impacted their users' experience. This included, of course, a close look at popular foods that might be able to score you a chance at a date – or, inversely, ruin your chances.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.