THIS Is the Grossest Item You Touch at a Restaurant
And yes, it's something you definitely come into contact with every time you dine out...
© Pexels - Kaboompics
Restaurants, if they're worth their salt, have high sanitary standards. These apply to the cleanliness of their food, their kitchens, their dishes, their tabletops... Pretty much everything.
They're enforced by law and could easily get a place shut down, so as a general rule, we tend to put our faith in them. But have you ever wondered if there's one detail that manages to consistently slip under their radar?
According to a user on Reddit, there is, and this is the item in question...
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.