Instagram Food Trends That Are Actually Worth the Hype
Not everything that looks good tastes good, but these buzz-worthy trends live up to their picture-perfect image.
© Instagram - @foodie.dreams
Purple is a trendy and much-loved color, but it's not easy to find in foods. That's what makes ube, a naturally purple yam, so special! It's been transformed into pretty much everything: ice cream, cakes, jam, you name it. But even though the obsession has grown mostly due to its aesthetically pleasing hue, it's so much more than a pretty picture: ube is actually pretty darn delicious and well worth trying!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.