30 Food And Wine Pairings That Will Rock Your World
You've got to try these stellar food and wine pairings!
sushi and rose
While most people like to drink beer or sake with sushi, why not try a glass of a slightly sweet rose? It will bring out the delicate flavors of raw salmon, tuna and shrimp.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.