Amazing Cheeses to Try Around the World
Cheese-lovers, pack your bags!
© Getty Images
France - Epoisses
This stinky fellow is a washed rind cheese made of cow's milk. Don't let the smell deter you—it actually tastes a lot sweeter than it smells. The flavor is slightly earthy with fruity tones. It makes a great addition to any cheese plate, especially when paired with stone fruit.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!