How Technology is Influencing Food
From farm to table to phone screen, technology is changing the game.
© Getty Images
The Intersection of Tech and Food
In the past 20 years alone, countless technological advances have changed our spending practices, social inclinations, and relationship to the world around us. Some argue about the benefits of such changes, while others decry them—no matter where you stand, we can all agree that most of these things are here to stay. Here are a few ways technology is influencing how our food gets to the market, how we buy food, and how we eat.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.