How Technology is Influencing Food
© Getty Images
For many farmers, technology has changed the way they live. From dairy farms to fruit farms, artificial intelligence can now be used to do many daily tasks, and take half the time. For example, cows can now be milked by a robotic machine, while strawberries and other fruits can be picked using AI technology. For smaller farms, these new machines could vastly change their lives—if they can afford them.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.