Fall head over heels for this no-bake banana caramel cheesecake
For 4 people
For the crust
- 4 ounces speculoos cookies or Graham crackers
- 4 tablespoons slightly salted butter, melted
For the cheesecake mixture
- 2 cups Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2/3 cup salted caramel butter
- 3 bananas
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
More steaming articles
How to make a delicious, gluten-free... 10 steps to Asian salad bliss A step by step recipe for homemade chai...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
This no-bake dessert is so quick, so easy, and oh so delicious!
- 12 strawberries
- 8 oz cream cheese (1 package)
- 1/2 cup powedered sugar
- 4 small graham crackers
- Hull the strawberries.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill each strawberry with the cheesecake filling.
- Smash the graham crackers and sprinkle on top.
- Serve and enjoy!