8 ways to WIN at your diet!
Drink loads of water
We often think that we're hungry, without actually being hungry.
Next time you hear your stomach grumbling, reach for a large glass of water instead. And make sure that it's water, and not milk, soda or juice, which can contain hidden calories.
If you still feel hungry 5 minutes after drinking water, then it's time for a light snack.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.