Chocolate cream recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Chocolate cream recipes
Chocolate Cream Pie
Combine chocolate chip and milk, and place over hot water, stirring until chocolate is melted and mixture is well b...
- 1 package of chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 separated eggs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 baked pastry shell
Black Forest Roulade
Preheat oven to 350 and line a 10x15 jelly roll pan with parchment paper
- Jelly Roll:
- 6 large eggs separated at room temp
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
- icing sugar for dusting
- Chocolate Cream:
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2oz semi sweet chocolate chopped.
- For Assembly:
- cherry pie filling
- 1 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- block of chocolate for grating (optional)
Maw Maw's chocolate cream pie
By duke42randolph, Our Faithful Journey to You
sift sugar, flour, and cocoa together
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 3 eggs--separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups sweet milk
- 1 Tablespoon margarine
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
Delicious Chocolate Pie
Aunt M.V.'s Chocolate Cream Pie recipe
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1/2 cup Self-Rising Flour or Cornstarch
- 2 tb Cocoa
- 3 Cups Milk of Carnation
- 6 eggs, seperated
- 2 tb butter
- 2 pie shells
- 1 tsp Vanilla