Chocolate cream pie recipes - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Chocolate cream pie recipes
Chocolate Cream Pie
Combine chocolate chip and milk, and place over hot water, stirring until chocolate is melted and mixture is well b...
- 1 package of chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 separated eggs
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 baked pastry shell
- • 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce
- • 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- • 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- • 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- • 1/4 teaspoon salt
- • 2 1/4 cups cold milk
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- • 1/2 pint (1 cup) heavy whipping cream
- • 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
Maw Maw's chocolate cream pie
By duke42randolph, Our Faithful Journey to You
sift sugar, flour, and cocoa together
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 3 eggs--separated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups sweet milk
- 1 Tablespoon margarine
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
Delicious Chocolate Pie
Aunt M.V.'s Chocolate Cream Pie recipe
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 1/2 cup Self-Rising Flour or Cornstarch
- 2 tb Cocoa
- 3 Cups Milk of Carnation
- 6 eggs
- 2 tb butter
- 2 pie shells
- 1 tsp Vanilla