The best chocolate pecan pie recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French tarte tatin is golden, caramelized apple perfection!
- 1 puff pastry
- 6 apples, sliced
- 3 oz. chilled butter, chopped into chunks
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Roll out a puff pastry.
- Lay out the apple slices in a pan.
- Add chunks of butter on top of the apples.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Cook for 20 minutes in oven at 350°F, to caramelize the apples.
- Place puff pastry on top of the caramelized apples.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 350°F.
Top rated Chocolate pecan pie recipes
Decadent Chocolate Pecan Pie
Try this luscious variation of a classic pecan pie for a memorable end to your holiday meal
- 1 refrigerated pie crust , (from 14.1-ounce package)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Allspice, Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups pecan, halves
10 Ideas What To Eat After The Holiday Season To Get Back In Shape!
By Elena Salvadore
Wanna get BACK in shape after overindulging over the festive season? Here's all the HELP you NEED!!
Chocolate Pecan Pie
By sbeck32, Chef Beck Catering
Rich and chocolatey pecan pie, great with vanilla ice cream The photo is the same recipe with an oreo crust, bak
- 1 recipe pie dough
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2/3cup corn syrup
- tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- .5 c toasted pecans
- 1.5c milk chocolate biscuits
- 250 ml heavy cream
- tbsp pumpkin spice
- tsp salt
- 1/2c icing sugar
- 2 strawberries
How to make mashed potatoes with a crunchy hazelnut topping
By Pascale Weeks
Check out this creative take on mashed potatoes!
3 Layer Pie
Rich delicious and nutty
- 1 stick BUTTER
- 1 cup FLOUR
- 1 cup CHOPPED PECANS
- 8 oz. CREAM CHEESE
- 2 1/2 cup POWDERED SUGAR
- 1 cup COOL-WHIP
- 1 box INSTANT CHOCOLATE PUDDING
- 3 cups MILK