Grilled pork tenderloin with vegetables and lentils
By lentilles vertes du puy
- scant cup of green lentils
- 1 1/3 lbs of pork farmer (4 slices 5 oz)
- 2/3 cup of red beets
- 2/3 cup of carrots
- 2/3 cup of turnip
- 1/2 cup zucchini
- 7 tbsp fresh butter
- salt Pepper
- scant cup of gravy
- scant 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp acacia honey
- 1 tablespoon powdered gingerbread
- 1 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1 tbsp mead vinegar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Peel all the vegetables, cut into thin strips separately.
Put red beets and half the carrots in a saucepan. Do the same with turnips, zucchini and remaining carrots. In each put a tablespoon of fresh butter, a tablespoon of honey, a little salt and pepper. Add a little water for cooking (1/3 height) cover with parchment paper or a lid. Cook slowly, covered. Keep the vegetables crisp.
Put the honey and cook slowly until boiling, add powdered ginger bread (for the powder you two slices of dry gingerbread place in the oven and crush in the food processor), stirring without stopping, add mustard and mead vinegar. Add and stir a little water to smooth. Season with a pinch of salt. Gentle cooking.
Cook the Green Lentils 17 min. Mix 2/3 juice from boiling an onion studded with a carrot and a small bouquet garni). with lentils.
Bake at the last moment on a grill tenderloins.
On the plate to add a layer of red beets and carrots, gently lay the roast fillet on top. In a small circle add the turnips, zucchini, carrots and green lentils in juice. Sprinkle the fillet with the remaining juice.
You'll also love
- Asian Pork 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Southern Grilled Pork 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Sweet 'n sour pork chops & peppers 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Prawns- Green Prawns 2.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Grilled Grouper BLT 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Mama's Pork Chop's 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Honey Mustard BBQ Chicken and... 2.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Carrot Brownie 2.6/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.