Easy Marinated Tuscan Chicken
- This is a healthy grilled flavorful chicken
- yup that's what's for dinner tonight
- 1 (3lb) whole chicken
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
- 5 sprigs fresh rosemary
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Rub chicken with olive oil put in plastic bag overnight add juice of 2 lemons, 3 tbs minced garlic, 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary, salt and pepper about 2 pinches,marinate this for about 3-4 hours or for best taste overnight marinade preheat oven 350 take chicken put it into a roasting pan add fresh sprigs rosemary, add 5 cloves garlic, sprinkle with more olive oil
every 15 minutes baste the chicken with the juices, bake for about 50 minutes,or until juices run clear, take out of oven and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Spanish Mini chicken skewers and... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Simply Spaghetti with a twist 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Tropical Punch Tea 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Healthy Baked Ziti 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Open Faced Chicken Cordon Bleu... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Marinated beef with cream of morels 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Roast Beef 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Fricassee 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.