Pumpkin Better Than Sex Cake!
It's a family recipe :)
- 1 Box yellow cake mix
- 1-15 oz. can of pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1-14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1-8 oz. tube cool whip
- 1/2 bag heath bites
- caramel sundae sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Average budget
In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and pumpkin puree until a smooth batter forms.
Pour batter into a greased 9 inch baking dish, and bake at 350; according to the directions on the cake mix box.
Remove cake from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes.
Using the end of a wooden spoon, poke holes all in the top of the cake.
Pour sweetened condensed milk over the entire cake. This should fill in the holes and soak into the cake.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Remove cake from refrigerator and spread cool whip over top of cake.
Sprinkle on the heath bites, and drizzle caramel over the top of the cake.
Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or over night makes it the best.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raffaello Cake 4.6/5 (230 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
- Turkey Stuffing 4.9/5 (55 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Custard 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!