Red Devil Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup Red Devil Hot Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 cup all−purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 chicken wings
- tips removed
- Vegetable oil for frying
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat oil in a deep fryer to 350°F.
Melt margarine and mix in hot sauce and garlic. Set aside.
Combine the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
Place wings in a large bowl and sprinkle the flour mixture over them, coating each wing evenly.
Put the wings in the refrigerator for 60−90 minutes. This will help the breading to stick to the wings when fried.
Put all the wings in the hot oil and fry about 10 minutes or until they turn a dark brown. Remove from the oil and place in a large bowl.
Add the hot sauce and stir, coating all of the wings evenly.
Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks on the side.
You'll also love
- Boneless Buffalo Chicken Strips 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Parmesean crusted chicken 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Ziti 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Korean Style Garlic Chicken Wings 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked... 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Dip 3/5 (13 Votes)
- Wings 3/5 (12 Votes)
- ROBS CHILI 2.9/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.