- Potatoes - 2
- Oil for deep frying
- salt to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
1.Peel the potato cut into even size for french fries.
2.place into cold water so they won't turn brown while you prepare the oil.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. , Fry until golden brown and crispy. Remove and drain on paper towels.
4. sprinkle salt on top of it.
You'll also love
- Potato Refrigerator Rolls 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Roasted Pork Loin with Fig-Port... 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Savories- Lamb Kabobs 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- White girl's salsa 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Peanut Brittle 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- French Chocolate Cobblestones 4.2/5 (34 Votes)
- Tomato and Goats Cheese Tart 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- VEAL PARMIGIANA 4/5 (19 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!