Caramelized Baked Chicken Wings and Legs
The Gourmandize Team
Better double the recipe... These juicy wings will disappear fast!
Rate this recipe 3.7/5 (79 Votes)
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken legs
- 1 2/3 tablespoons olive oil (to help it stop sticking to the pan)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 2/3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 365 degrees
Place chicken in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Mix together the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper.
Pour over the chicken.
Bake in preheated oven for one hour, or until sauce is caramelized.
Could also use wings or pork ribs.
You'll also love
- Chicken Alfredo Pasta 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Indian mustard chicken 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Grammy's Chicken Tori 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- easy dinner 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Grilled Hot Wings 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Red Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Super Sticky BBQ Chicken Wings 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Wings - Honey Ginger Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe