Rate this recipe 3.2/5 (16 Votes)
- 1 chicken disjointed. I use fillet
- Half cup yoghurt
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbs ginger garlic
- Half tsp tumeric
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp dhana jeeroo
- 1 tsp whole jeeroo
- 1 onion sliced n fried crispy
- A third of a tin tomato puree
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
marinate chicken in spices and cook in oil or ghee till done
Add in fried potatoes. Garnish with fresh green dhaniya
Boiled eggs are optional.
Using the tinned tomato purée makes a difference with colour and taste!
You'll also love
- Mamas seasoned potatoes 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Baked Hashbrown Spuds 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Creamy Bell Pepper Pasta Salad 3.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Dijon Shrimp Scampi 2.9/5 (272 Votes)
- Caramelized Chicken 3.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Cheddar ginger biscuits 3.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Rabbit with Pastis Liqueur 3.8/5 (37 Votes)
- Turkey cutlets with mustard and... 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe