Wine cooler recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Wine cooler recipes
Combine all ingredients in a large punch bowl, and then serve
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Sutter Home White Zinfandel
- 2 cans (12 oz each) of frozen pink lemonade
- 2 cans (12 oz each) of lemon-lime soda
- Lemon and lime fruit wedges for garnish
Peachy Wine Cooler
Combine all ingredients and chill several hours before serving
- 1/2 gallon white wine
- 3/4 cup peach schnapps
- 1 (2 liter) bottle diet 7-up