Recipes for baked apples - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Baked apples recipes
Hot Baked Cinnamon Apples
These cinnamon apples taste like a cobbler or pie without the crust
- 10 apples
- peeled and sliced thinly
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (optional)
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash nutmeg
- whipped cream (optional) or ice cream (optional)
DIRECTIONS: Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 4 large apples
- 1 cup raisins
How You Like Them Apples, Nancy?
Wash and core the apples
- Any kind of red (non-tart) apple
- Cinnamon (stick or powder)
- Raisins (optional)
- Zero calorie sweetener (Splenda