Our best beef Bourguignon recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Beef Bourguignon recipes
Combine and bake in a covered casserole at 275 degrees for 3 1/2 hours
- 2 # beef, cubed
- 1 c Burgundy
- 1/8 c onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2# fresh mushrooms, sliced
Cheese dreams are made of these: Suppli al telefono (Mozzarella risotto balls)
By Silvia Santucci
Phone your friends and pass on the scrumptious recipe!!! It's way TOO YUM to pass up!!!
Best Beef Burgundy (slow cooker)
Bacon: chop bacon, fry till crisp, then drain on a paper towel
- 4 oz bacon
- 2 lb stewing beef
- 1/2 large onion
- 1 carrot
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- chopped stems of 5 oz mushrooms
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 1/4 C red wine
- 3/4 C chicken broth
- 3 oz soy sauce
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 tbsp minute tapioca
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 C water
- 1 C peeled pearl onions
- 5 oz mushroom caps