Fish chowder recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Did you know you can toast sweet potato slices... and it's absolutely delicious!
- Slice an avocado in half.
- In a bowl, combine avocado with half an onion (diced) and coriander.
- Add the juice from half a lemon and some salt, and mix.
- Cut a sweet potato into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place in a toaster, making sure to toast both sides.
- Spread the avocado mix onto the toast. Enjoy!
Top rated Fish chowder recipes
Nice White Fish Chowder
- 1-2 carrots chopped
- 4 potatoes cubed
- 1 onions diced
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 haddock fillets cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 tbsp flour and cold water to thicken.
fry salt pork in a large heavy saucepan brown onion in the fat add water,fich and potatoes cook until just tende
- 4 cups of skim milk
- 1 pound of cod fillets
- 3 cups of water
- 1/4 cup of salt pork,diced
- 1/2 of an onion,diced
- 4 raw potatoes,cubed
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1/8 tsp. of pepper