Ground lamb recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Ground lamb recipes
Try this Syrian specialty
- Toshka ( meat only)-Maria ( meat + cheese)
- 1/2 Lb Ground lamb + beef ( or only beef)
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- Salt/pepper to taste
- optional: 2 Tbs chopped parsley
- 4 large pita breads opened at the seams
- * for Maria: Syrian cheese slices (white cheese)
- ** If you like it spicy you can add hot green peppers
- *** can also add fresh mint leaves
Stuffed tomatoes and sliced potatoes in the oven
Core the tomatoes and keep the tops to be used as covers Empty the inside seeds and juice of tomatoes and use th...
- For the stuffing
- ½ lb ground lamb
- ½ lb ground beef
- 1 cup of short grain rice
- wished and drained well
- 6 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 small can of chopped tomatoes and/or the tomato cores which will be emptied out.
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp or more red pepper paste
- 2 tbs of dry crushed mid-oriental mint
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 2 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- This mixture should not be too runny but should have enough liquid to allow the rice to cook.
- 4 lbs of tomatoes or about 10 mid-size ripe tomatoes
- it is best if they are almost the same size.
- 4 potatoes
- peeled and sliced thick
- Additional juice of 3 lemons
- about 1/3 cup
- ½ -¾ cup olive oil