The best hash brown patties recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: Hashbrown
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make this delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate soufflé for you and two friends!
- 3 mugs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks or chips
- 4 eggs
- Brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Set your stove on a low heat setting.
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Mix well over low heat.
- Once the mixture thickens to a doughy texture, remove from the heat.
- Add chocolate chunks and stir thoroughly.
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites into two separate bowls.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture. Stir thoroughly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the egg whites into stiff peaks.
- Add the whipped egg whites to the batter and gently fold them in.
- Using a cube of butter in your fingers, line the mugs with a coat of butter, then top with a coat of brown sugar. Tilt and shake the mug until the sugar sticks to the butter in a consistent layer all over the inside of the cup.
- Pour the batter equally into each of the 3 cups.
- Put the cups on a baking tray and place in the oven for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Hash brown patties recipes
Grate the raw potatoes into slices not too thin nor too thick
- 6 potato
- 1 onion
- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper
10 filling breakfast ideas that are low in calories
By Deborah Deprez
Trying to cut back on calories? Here are 10 hacks to make your breakfast light, so you won't be tipping the scales when starting your day.
Cheesy Hash Browns
Indulgent snack for your spoiled furry baby
- Potatoes, Virgin Olive Oil, Mild Cheddar Cheese
30 outstanding brunch recipes that will summon a crowd
For when you're hosting!
Sierra's Handmade Hashbrowns
In a frying pan heat up 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 Potatoes
- 1 Onion
- Olive Oil
Place grated potatoes in a sifter and rinse with water or soak for about an hour
- 4 Grated potatoes
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- Red peppers