The best hash brown patties recipes - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: Hashbrown
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Hash brown patties recipes
Grate the raw potatoes into slices not too thin nor too thick
- 6 potato
- 1 onion
- 3 eggs
- salt and pepper
10 filling breakfast ideas that are low in calories
By Deborah Deprez
Trying to cut back on calories? Here are 10 hacks to make your breakfast light, so you won't be tipping the scales when starting your day.
Cheesy Hash Browns
Indulgent snack for your spoiled furry baby
- Virgin Olive Oil
- Mild Cheddar Cheese
30 outstanding brunch recipes that will summon a crowd
For when you're hosting!
Sierra's Handmade Hashbrowns
In a frying pan heat up 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 6 Potatoes
- 1 Onion
- Olive Oil
Place grated potatoes in a sifter and rinse with water or soak for about an hour
- 4 Grated potatoes
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Cooking oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- Red peppers