Lemon meringue pie recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Lemon meringue pie recipes
Special Lemon Meraigne Pie
Grate or zest lemon and lime peels
- Lemon Meraigne Pie Mix (or make your own)
- Frosted Flakes or similar cereal
- Lime and Lemon
- PIe Shell
- Eggs (For Meraigne mix)
From Drinks To Dessert: How To Make Mojito-Flavored Tartlets
By Nadia Paprikas
These delicious tartlets are flavored with lime and mint...with the taste of MOJITOS! Follow our step-by-step recipe!
Homemade Lemon Meringue PieRecipewe ♡
Taste like fresh lemons when you use grated lemon rinds! The meringue may be tricky to make unless you use cream o...
- 1 pie crust
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 3 T. flour
- 3 T. cornstarch
- 2 T butter or margarine
- 1 to 2 t. grated lemon peel rind
- 1/3 c. lemon juice
lemon meringue pie
Mix cornstarch,salt,sugar,and 1/2 cup water in saucepan
- 1baked pie shell
- 6tblsp cornstarch
- Dash salt
- 1cup sugar
- 2cups white sugar
- 3egg yolks
- 1tblsp margarine
- 6tblsp lemon juice
- 3egg whites
- 1/4tsp cream of tartar
- 6tblsp white sugar