Recipes for peanut butter squares - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Peanut butter squares recipes
Peanut Butter Butterscotch Squares
By Aunt Wanda
Yummy squares, a favorite with nieces and nephews at family gatherings
- 2 Cups smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 bags of nestle butterscotch chips
- 2 bags of peanut butter chips
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 bags small colored marshmallows
Peanut Butter Chocolate Squares
mix margarine, graham crumbs, sugar and peanut butter and press into 9x13 pan
- just over 1/2 cup margarine
- 2 cups graham crumbs
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips
peanut butter squares recipe collections
- peanut butter cookies (35)
- peanut butter desserts (29)
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter fudge (24)
- chocolate chip peanut butter (15)
- Recipewe ♡ Peanut Butter Balls (10)
- YUM!Food Porn no bake peanut butter fudge (8)
- chocolate peanut butter (8)
- YUM!Food Porn easy peanut butter fudge (7)
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich (7)
- peanut butter bars (6)