Apple dumpling Bake
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent roll
- 2 medium peeled and cored apples
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 3/4 cup Mountain Dew
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Unroll crescent rolls and separate dough into 16 triangles. Cut each apple into eight wedges. Wrap a crescent dough triangle around each apple wedge. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
In a bowl, combine sugar and butter sprinkle over rolls. Slowly pour the soda around the rolls (do not stir). Sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with ice cream.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Sweet Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Pie crust dough
1/8 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup almond powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1. Halve an apple and slice each half finely.
2. Cut the top of a pie crust to get a straight edge.
3. Spread the brown sugar and almond powder all over the dough.
4. To get the first row, line up the apples in a straight line and cut out the section. Continue until all the dough is all used up.
5. Mix egg yellow and milk and cover each roll with the mixture.
6. If you wish, sprinkle a little extra brown sugar on top of each roll.
7. Bake in the oven for 18 min at 350° F.