- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 inch pan.
In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, sugar and spice. Set aside. In another bowl blend the vegetable oil, pumpkin, water and eggs. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture. Pour batter into the pan and bake for 45 minutes. Cool.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1147 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- White Chocolate Raffaello Cake 4.6/5 (230 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (238 Votes)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake 4/5 (176 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!