Granny Sue's cold noodles
- rice vinegar
- soy sauce
- Kikomon (soup base)
- rice noodles (white very thin)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
cook noodles as directed on package.
Take 2 eggs and make flat omelet. Cut into squares. Put to side. Cut ham into squares and place to the side.Slice onion into very small pieces and place to the side. Cut cucumber into thin slices.
Place cooked noodles into a large bowl along with the cup up eggs, ham, cucumber and onions. Combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, sugar, and kikomon soup base. Do not put too much sugar. You want the taste to be a little sour. Place in fridge. Eat this dish cold.
You'll also love
- Chicken Cordon Bleu 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Pasta with Ham and Feta Cheese 4.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Scallop Marinade 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Vegetable fried rice 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Dale's Chicken and Noodle Casserole 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Breakfast Omelet Muffins 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Delcious Avocado and bacon feta... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Hot Dog Chili 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.