Pasta Salad with Cucumbers and Tomatoes
By cookin queen
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- 2 cucumbers, chopped
- 6 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 4 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 12 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
In a large bowl, toss the cooked pasta with the Italian dressing, cucumbers, tomatoes, and green onions. In a small bowl, mix the Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning, and gently mix into the salad. Cover, and refrigerate until serving.
You'll also love
- Mixed Broccoli Salad with Grapes... 4.6/5 (3 Votes)
- Oven Fries 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Wild Rice and Broccoli Cassarole 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Kale Salad: A Cooking Cousins... 4.1/5 (51 Votes)
- Dannielle's Stuffed Green Peppers 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Healthy Yogurt Potato Salad 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Tomatoes stuffed with grilled... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Cucumber and Tomato Salad 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.