Snacks - 531 recipes
More Snacks recipes
Vadai is almost made for all Indian festivals
- Chana dal - 1 cup
- Tuar dal - 1 big spoon (handful)
- Urad dal - 1 big spoon (handful)
- Green chillies -2
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Salt and asafoetida.
- Curry leaves.
- Oil for frying.
mix ingredients in order. Drop by tablespoon onto cookie sheet
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoon corn syrup
- 4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 sticks margarine melted
- 1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 9 cups oatmeal
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips
Nicole's Chicken Balls
Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup corn starch
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Chicken breast, cut in chunks
- Oil for deepfryer
Thirati pal...A milk sweet.
In a deep pan, simmer milk stirring continously till it forms a thick paste
- Milk 1/2 litre or 2 1/2 cups.
- Sugar 1/4 cup.
Monaharam (A sweet snack)
Grind rice and dals into a fine powder
- Rice - 8 cup.
- Passi paruppu - 1 cup. (dry roast till hot)
- Kadala Paruppu - 1 cup.(dry roast till hot)
- Oil for frying.
cinnimon toast treats
sweet yummy treat
- cinnamon 1 teaspoon sugar 3 teaspoons 8 slices of bread butter room temp. turn broiler on place rack as close as you can to the broiler.
sweet, creamy, HARDY appetizer, desert, or communal munchie
- 1 loaf of sour dough bread
- 2 apples or pears
- 1 round of brie cheese
- brown sugar
- splash of orange juice
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Cook asparagus until tender
- 1 large loaf thinly sliced bread
- 8 ox cream cheese
- 4 oz blue cheese
- 1/2 pound butter melted
- 1 bunch asparagus, enough for 1 per slice of bread
Toast almonds and set aside 1/3 for the top and 1/2 to mix into the brittle
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp corn syrup (Rogers)
- 1/3 + 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- Semi sweet bakers chocolate
- Mix the oats with everything else
- 5 cups Oats
- 8 cups nuts/fruits/seeds/chocolate chips etc.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 can evaporated condensed milk
Baked Potato & Broccoli Snack
Easy and healthy evening time snack
- 1.2 large potatoes boiled and mashed.
- 2.3.1 big broccolli cut into pieces and boiled to softness.
- 3. 1 tbsp corn flour
- 4. 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- 5. garlic salt and regular salts to taste.
- 6. Pepper and origano to taste.
- 7. oil/butter for baking
- 1/4 cup sweet american corn
- 1/4 cup grated cheese any