Making chicken soup from a carcass - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Chicken soup from a carcass recipes
South of the Border Chicken Soup
saute onions then add carrots for a few minutes
- 2 onions
- 4 carrots
- 5 small potatoes
- 1 can black beans
- same can of frozen corn
- 10 cups chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp whole black peppercorns
- 1 large bone in chicken breast
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup lime juice
Elisabeth's Southwest Chicken Soup
- 3 boneless chicken breast
- 2 cans rotel tomatoes with chiles
- 2 cans of black beans
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- Chicken stock
- Black pepper
- 1/2 bunch choppers cilantro
- 1 can yellow corn
- 1 lime
- 1 1/2 block of cream cheese
- 8 oz reduced fat sour cream
Warming Leftover Chicken Soup
DIRECTIONS: Remove any skin & excess fat from the chicken carcass and toss in the garbage
- 2 cups leftover chicken
- Leftover chicken stock
- 1 chicken carcass
- 1 large white potato
- 1 large onion
- 3 carrots
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tbsp Mrs. Dash Original
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
chicken soup from a carcass recipe collections
- cream of chicken soup (32)
- cream of chicken soup with chicken (25)
- condensed cream of chicken soup (14)
- chicken noodle soup (14)
- soup with chicken stock (9)
- cream of chicken soup and rice (8)
- healthy chicken noodle soup (5)
- cream of chicken soup casserrole (4)
- rice and chicken soup (4)
- easy chicken soup (3)