Our favorite recipes for the family - 9 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: rissotto, chicken enchiladas, do ahead, potato casserole, fast dessert, fast and easy, easy casserole recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll be eating this tiramisu with a twist all summer!
- 2 cups strawberries
- 12 oz (1 1/2 cups) mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Blend the strawberries to a pulp.
- Mix the mascarpone cheese, sour cream, and sugar.
- Crush the ginger biscuits.
- In a jar or bowl, layer the biscuits, the strawberries, and the cream mix (biscuits, part of cream mix, strawberries, and then another layer of cream mix).
- Top off with a fresh sliced strawberry and some ginger biscuit crumbs.
Top rated Family recipes
By EMAXI, Just a girl and her spoon
This soup is a family dish that all of us love and enjoy, it is so filling and the cheese adds an excellent flavor!...
- 4 T. Butter
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ½ cup cut yams
- ½ cup cut potatoes
- ½ cup beans
- 1 tomato, cut
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1 ½ cups egg noodles
- 1 generous sprinkle basil
- 1 generous sprinkle onion and garlic powders
FAST 5: Easy, Cheesy Quesadilla Recipes Your Family Will Love
Quesadillas are the ultimate family-friendly meal. They're quick, easy to make, and only require a few ingredients. Better yet, they'll satisfy every stomach at your dinner table. Let's get started!
Mix all together & bake at 350 for 60 minutes
- 1 ½ LBS GROUND BEEF
- 1 ENVELOPE DRY ONION SOUP
- 3 TEASPOON BROWN SUGAR
- 1 EGG
- 2/3 CUP MILK
- MUSTARD &KETCHUP
35 Breakfast Hacks for Lazy Mornings
Thanks to these amazing breakfast hacks you can hit the snooze button and catch some more Zzzz's, knowing breakfast is taken care of!
Banana Nut Bread
Old Fashion Family Receipe
- 1/2 C shortening
- 1 1/2 C sugar
- 2 C flour (self rising)
- 2 eggs (unbeaten)
- 4 T milk
- 2 large bananas mashed
- 1/2 C walnuts
Family Chicken Quesidillias
By maryjo young
Boneless skinless chicken breast with sauteed onions and peppers and shredded cheese toasted inside tortillia shell...
- Boneless skinless chicken breast, 16 inch soft tortillia shells, 2 cooking onions,2 green or red peppers, shredded cheddar cheese, salsa and sour cream.
63 Microwave Recipe Hacks That'll Change Your Life
Hack your microwave to simplify your life! Here's the ultimate collection of microwave-friendly recipes that take no time to make.
Pork Chop Casserole
- Pork Chops
By EMAXI, Just a girl and her spoon
I love to make pasta dishes, especially with tomatoes sauce
- I batch tomato sauce + a sprinkle of Italian herb, sage, parsley, and basil
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 1 half a small container of ricotta
- 1 box penne noodles
Crock Pot Chicken Thighs
By dizzybusyandhungry, Dizzy Busy and Hungry
If you like crock pot recipes, you will love this easy Crock Pot Chicken Thighs in Honey Beer Sauce recipe for a fl
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 and ½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup chopped onion (use frozen if you don't have time to chop)
- 2 and ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ¾ cup beer (any kind you like, changing the beer changes up the flavor!)
This is a very easy dish to make for bake sales, picnics, potlucks and family outings
- 6C Crispy Rice Cereal
- 1C Light Corn Syrup
- 1C Sugar
- 1 Bag Chocolate Chips
- 1 Bag Butterscotch Chips
- 1C Peanut Butter
My Family's meatloaf recipe
Brings back memories from my child hood
- 2 pound of ground beef
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 large egg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cans of tomato soup divided
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!