Crock Pot Chicken Thighs
If you like crock pot recipes, you will love this easy Crock Pot Chicken Thighs in Honey Beer Sauce recipe for a flavorful chicken dinner for your family!
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 and ½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup chopped onion (use frozen if you don't have time to chop)
- 2 and ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ¾ cup beer (any kind you like
- changing the beer changes up the flavor!)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
The full recipe can be found at http://www.dizzybusyandhungry.com/crock-pot-recipes-chicken-honey-beer-sauce/
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Homemade Applesauce 3.4/5 (206 Votes)
- Traditional Teriyaki Chicken 2.8/5 (146 Votes)
- Gafah's Delight 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Light Spice Chicken Enchiladas 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sloppy Joes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Vegetarian Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ellen's Teriyaki Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- cola roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.