Our best mashed turnip recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: turnip
Chef Tips and Tricks
Amp up your bruschetta, with a flavorful French twist!
- 3/4 Cup of blue cheese
- 1/2 Cup of cream cheese
- Green peas (cooked)
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Slices prosciutto
- Mix together the blue cheese and cream cheese.
- Spread onto toast.
- Top with green peas, sun-dried tomatoes, and prosciutto.
Top rated Mashed turnip recipes
Turnip ka bharta ( Seasoned mashed turnip)
A delicious turnip dish bearing a resemblance to baba ghanoush
- 1) Turnip 7-8 small sized
- 2) Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- 3) Tomatoes 2-3 ( or 1/2 canned tomato)
- 4) Onions ( 1/2 of a full sized onion)
- 5) Salt and pepper to taste
Jumpstart your immune system with these 7 foods
By Déborah Deprez
Fall is coming...and your immune system could use a boost!
Boil & mash turnips
- Turnips (they are called rutabagas here)
- Salt & Pepper
- Brown Sugar