Our best mashed turnip recipes - 2 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: turnip
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Top rated Mashed turnip recipes
Boil & mash turnips
- Turnips (they are called rutabagas here)
- Salt & Pepper
- Brown Sugar
Jumpstart your immune system with these 7 foods
By Déborah Deprez
Fall is coming...and your immune system could use a boost!
Turnip ka bharta ( Seasoned mashed turnip)
A delicious turnip dish bearing a resemblance to baba ghanoush
- 1) Turnip 7-8 small sized
- 2) Coriander powder 1 tbsp
- 3) Tomatoes 2-3 ( or 1/2 canned tomato)
- 4) Onions ( 1/2 of a full sized onion)
- 5) Salt and pepper to taste