tuscan grilled peaches
easy summer tuscan grilled peaches!
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black peppercorns
- 2 large fresh peaches with peel, halved and pitted
- 2 1/2 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
In a saucepan over medium heat, stir together the white sugar, balsamic vinegar, and pepper. Simmer until liquid has reduced by one half. It should become slightly thicker. Remove from heat, and set aside.
Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
Lightly oil the grill grate. Place peaches on the prepared grill, cut side down. Cook for about 5 minutes, or until the flesh is caramelized. Turn peaches over. Brush the top sides with the balsamic glaze, and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
Transfer the peach halves to individual serving dishes, and drizzle with remaining glaze. Sprinkle with crumbled blue cheese. and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Pizza dough 4/5 (35 Votes)
- Ultimate Homemade BBQ Chicken 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Ravioli with Roquefort 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- MEXICAN PIZZA 3.3/5 (317 Votes)
- Spaghetti Pizza 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Burger Patty 4/5 (20 Votes)
- Delicious burgers 4/5 (10 Votes)
- The Peachy Keen 4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Review this recipe