- 1 clove of garlic. (Minced)
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese
- 1 (6oz) pkg imitation crab meat
- 2 green scallions thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp light soy sauce
- wonton wrappers
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 420
Lightly spray cooking sheet with cooking spray.
Combine garlic, cream cheese, crab, scallions, Worcestershire and soy sauce in a bowl.
Prepare 1-2 Rangoon at a time. Place 1 tsp of mixture onto the center of each wrap. Moisten the edges with water and fold diagonally to form a triangle; pressing edges to seal.
Create a crown by pulling both bottom corners together and sealing.
Arrange on cooking sheet and lightly spray with cooking spray.
Bake in oven until golden brown. Usually 12-15 minutes. Let cool, and ENJOY!
You'll also love
- Oyster Rockefeller 3.8/5 (37 Votes)
- Asian Grilled Tuna 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Goat Cheese and Fig Skewers 3.8/5 (66 Votes)
- Garlic and Parsley Mussels 4.2/5 (68 Votes)
- Tomato Vegetable Soup 4/5 (19 Votes)
- Crab Stuffed Pepper Appetizers 4.3/5 (19 Votes)
- Yakiudon 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- California Roll 3.5/5 (56 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.