Paula's Cheese Noodles
Age is something that doesn't matter, unless you are a cheese.
- 1 6-ounce package very fine egg noodles
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 grated onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2-3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together cottage cheese, sour cream, grated onion, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic salt.
Add noodles and place in greased casserole.
Sprinkle top with grated Parmesan cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes covered.
Bake for 15 minutes uncovered.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
You'll also love
- Whole wheat Vegetable Lasagna 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
- Mildly Spicy Meatloaf Recipe 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Bloody Mary 4/5 (56 Votes)
- Pizza with Basil 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Chipotle "sour cream" 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Layered toasts 3.5/5 (149 Votes)
- Cauliflower with Smoked Ham Petals 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Dale's Chicken and Noodle Casserole 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!