- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 1 quart baking dish.
In a medium bowl, mix together artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack cheese.
Bake in the center of the preheated oven until the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!