- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 1 quart baking dish.
In a medium bowl, mix together artichoke hearts, spinach, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and 2 cups Monterey Jack cheese. Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack cheese.
Bake in the center of the preheated oven until the cheese is melted, about 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip 4.3/5 (5 Votes)
- rigatoni for crock pot 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
- brown sugar baked ham 2.6/5 (183 Votes)
- Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Rice 2.3/5 (37 Votes)
- Provencal Tart 2.9/5 (79 Votes)
- Easy Baked Pesto Chicken 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Dip 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Barley Soup 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!