Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken
Originally found at www.http://whoneedsacape.com/2013/02/crockpot-teriyaki-chicken/
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- small bag of baby carrots
- 2 20 oz cans of pineapple, undrained
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 cup Teriyaki Sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's)
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Add all ingredients into Crockpot
Cook on low temperature 6-7 hours
***If freezing, dump all ingredients into gallon sized freezer bag***
You'll also love
- Crockpot Chicken Burritos 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Lemon Fried Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buffalo Cheesy Chicken Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamy Vegetarian Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- cola roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vegetable Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Crockpot Jerk Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Baked Teriyaki Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.