Fried Pineapple Quinoa
- 1Cup cooked Quinoa
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 2Carrots sliced
- 1Small bell pepper sliced
- 1Cup fresh pineapple pieces
- 1Tsp ginger garlic
- 1Green chili sliced
- 1Tsp garam masala or curry powder
- 1/2Tsp red chili powder (Adjust acc.)
- 1/4Tsp soy sauce
- 1Tbs oil
- Salt for Taste
- Pinch of sugar (Optional)
- Few spring onions sliced
- 2Tsp toasted coconut flakes
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Adapted from ammajirecipes.blogspot.com
Heat a wide pan with oil. Add ginger garlic paste to pan & fry it for few seconds. To that add onion & green chilli's. Stir fry them for 1min.
Now add pineapples, bell pepper & carrots to pan & stir fry. Add chili powder, salt & garam masala powder to pan & close it with a lid for 2mins.
Add cooked quinoa to pan along with soy sause & stir fry it for few seconds.Adjust salt & chili powder if needed.
Switch off heat & garnish with spring onions & toasted coconut flakes.
- Instead of quinoa you can use rice.
- You can replace garam masala powder with curry powder of your choice.
You'll also love
- Sweet Chilli Turkey Bacon Wrapped... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Roasted Okra 3/5 (152 Votes)
- Duck Confit Flatbread 4/5 (33 Votes)
- Broccoli Bacon Cheese Salad 4/5 (29 Votes)
- ASIAN STEW 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Chilli parotta chennai style 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Sunshine Juice Blend 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Fried Zucchini Flowers 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.