Gluten Free Pasta and Pesto
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- cup hemp hearts
- ¼ cup cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes (more if you like it spicy!)
- juice of ½ lemon
- Sea salt to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Adapted from healthyeatingandliving.ca
Spiralize the zucchini and reserve.
Mince garlic cloves in a food processor, then add the remaining ingredients except for the olive oil.
Slowly drizzle in the olive oil while the food processor is running.
Toss the zucchini noodles with the pesto.
You'll also love
- Bean Burrito 4.2/5 (29 Votes)
- Creamy Three Cheese and Broccoli... 4.1/5 (35 Votes)
- Pasta and Cream Cheese 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Caprese Grilled Cheese Sandwich 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Shrimp Pesto 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- *GF Corn Casserole 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Gluten Free Shrimp 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Gluten Free Vegetable Quiche 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?