30 outstanding brunch recipes that will summon a crowd
© Creme de la Crumb
Slow-cooker cinnamon rolls
Who doesn't love waking up to the sweet aroma of sticky, gooey, sugary cinnamon rolls in the morning? Serve these cream cheese-glazed beauties for your next big brunch, and everyone will want to move in with you. Not only that but they bake up in your slow cooker in 1 1/2 to 2 hours, leaving you free to prepare the savory dishes or set things up before your guests arrive.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!