25 fast beef dinners you can't mess up
Beefy tomato soup
There's something so comforting about a steaming bowl of homemade tomato soup. But add some ground beef and pasta and you've got yourself a decadent, mouthwatering dinner! The best part is that it's a one-pot meal, so you won't even have a lot of dishes to do! Get the recipe for beefy tomato soup here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.