Cheddar biscuit recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Top rated Cheddar biscuit recipes
Cheddar ginger biscuits
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, add ginger, parsley mix well
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 cup pastery flour
- 2/3 cup butter milk
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp dry parsley
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp butter
Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Budget Friendly knock off of the famous resturant
- 10 count can biscuits
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or melted butter
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese