- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 1/4 c Mint Julep Sugar
- 1 inch piece of ginger sliced thinly
- Sparkling water
- Mint sprigs
- Pomegranate juice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Combine the mint julep sugar with equal parts water (a fourth c each in this case). Cook on medium high. Add ginger. Once the sugar dissolved, turn off the burner and let the syrup cool. Strain the syrup and throw away the ginger pieces.
In a glass, pour in 2 TBS syrup, 1/4 c pomegranate juice, 1.5 oz vodka, and 2 oz of sparkling water. Garnish with mint.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn RECIPE: Grilled salmon with orange... 4.1/5 (101 Votes)
- Bourbon Chocolate & Pomegranate... 4/5 (30 Votes)
- White Sangria 3/5 (10 Votes)
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Cookies 2.4/5 (13 Votes)
- divine:) 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- big girl root beer float 2.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Hainanese Chicken 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Silly Willy 2.7/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ginger is a delicious spice, but it can be hard to peel it without wasting. In this video we show you a quick trick to peel ginger like a pro, minus the waste!