- cup milk
- teaspoons vanilla
- cup packed brown sugar
- cup Original Bisquick® mix
- packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, cut into 16 pieces, softened
- bars (1.4 oz each) chocolate-covered English toffee candy, coarsely chopped
- cup caramel topping
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 325°F. Spray bottom only of 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
2 In blender, place milk, vanilla, eggs, brown sugar and Bisquick mix. Cover; blend on high speed 15 seconds. Add cream cheese. Cover; blend 2 minutes. Pour into pie plate.
3 Sprinkle candy over top; swirl gently with table knife to evenly distribute candy.
4 Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until about 2 inches of edge of pie is set and center is still soft and wiggles slightly. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
5 Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Serve with caramel topping. Store in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- Veggie Dip 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Cake Batter & Sprinkle Bark 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- rice Krispies 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- MOTHER'S DILL PICKLES 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Mom's Creamy Cucumber Salad 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Cookie pops 4.1/5 (17 Votes)
- Pancake Sausage Bites 3.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Easy Bars 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe