Tuna and Cannellini Bean Salad
- 1 (7 ounce) can premium canned tuna
- 3/4 cup red onion
- thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 (16 ounce) cans BUSH’S® Cannellini Beans
- drained and rinsed
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Pour tuna into bowl and break up with fork. Stir in onion and BUSH’S® Cannellini beans. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss thoroughly with olive oil and vinegar. Serve at room temperature.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.